Connect your device to our network
Power your console on and connect it to our network
- Wireless: Join the VostroNet Connect wireless network from your console.
- Ethernet (LAN cable): Where available, connect an Ethernet LAN cable directly from your console to the wall port in your room (or the E1/E2 port on your wall-mounted wireless access point).
Add the device to your account
- Locate the MAC address of your console
- From another device, sign on to the VostroNet Portal
- Select the "Your Devices" section of the portal.
- Add your PS4's MAC Address to the devices on your account.
Test your connection
- Test the internet connection on your console.
- Your console should now be connected to the internet.
If you are having difficulty, sign in to the VostroNet portal from another device and check that you have an active plan and you are within your usage limit.
VostroNet is limited in the amount of support it can provide for the configuration of individual devices. For further assistance refer to the instruction manual of your device or contact the manufacturer for support.