Follow these instructions to find the MAC Address of your Microsoft Xbox 360 game console.
This information is necessary to register the device on our network and identify the device listed on your account in the VostroNet portal.
We may also ask you to confirm the MAC Address when providing technical support.
Connect to a network first
The MAC Address will not be displayed unless you are connected to a network.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): Join the wireless network VostroNet Connect
- Ethernet (LAN cable): Connect an Ethernet cable from your console to an active wall port
Skip the Xbox Live connection test and proceed to the next step
Find the MAC Address
- Select System Settings from the dashboard
- Select Network Settings
- Select Configure Network
- Select the Additional Settings tab
- Highlight Advanced Settings and press A
The MAC address of your console will be shown in this section
The XBOX 360 console uses a single MAC Address for both Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
It will look similar to 1A2B3C4D5E6F